Road america

For some reason my photos do not upload. Is it because I'm running a MAC, is it the browser? I follow the steps, but each time the upload is unsuccessful.

Not sure why it has to be such a complicated process, but then again, this is not my expertise.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
User error Gus. Managed attachments then select photo then click upload then close window.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.7 KB · Views: 305
Gus, take a look at file size. It may be too large for the file type. E.g. A bitmap file (.bmp) is 976.6 KB or just below 1 meg.

Mike, more than likely user error, but I followed the steps. The file size may be too big, but it states it automatically sizes the photos down... They're JPEG images.

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Gus, when you want to post an image link, click on the little picture icon right about the text area and paste in the link. The the pictures will be rendered automatically. Maybe have your kid show you how :)

g4.jpeg

g6.jpeg

g5.jpeg

g3.jpeg

g2.jpeg

g1.jpeg

Very nice pictures and congrats on the trophy. Don't feel you are alone on the posting pics and techno stuff........I'm laughed at by my friends and family. I like being ol' skool!

Back