MDA GT40 MKI Build Packages & Pricing

Hello all,

Well, it's only taken a couple of days to do this but...

Below are the MDA MKI build options and the prices for each. Mark has a nice range for anyone who is looking for a staged build package.

I will look after the importing (i.e. shipping, customs - paperwork) on this end and will keep Mark and clients in the loop throughout the whole process. Like I said in an earlier post, I've already gone through all the hoops regarding the importing so I figure I might as well assist others.

MDA GT40 MKI Body & Chassis Packages Price List

Standard Build Package: Contains a full space frame chassis complete with adjustable suspension arms front & rear. Shock absorbers & springs. Wheel hubs and ball-joints. Hub carriers front & rear. With a galvatex steel floor pan (optional) and all mounting brackets for the body fitment. Body is comprised of front panel, centre section, rear panel, left and right doors & sill panels, front bonnet insert panel & light back panels. The body made from lightweight GRP is trimmed & trial fitted to the chassis prior to customer collection. Standard colour is med-grey gelcoat finish or other colours optional. Body mounting bars & door hinge mounting brackets are included.

OPTION 1 - Body & chassis package as described above is £9500 / $17,995US

OPTION 2 - Body chassis package with aluminum panels fitted is £10500 / $19,885US

OPTION 3 - Body chassis package plus panels fitted & brake lines is £10750 / $20,370US

OPTION 4 - Body chassis package plus panels fitted, brake lines fitted & flexible brakes pipes. 4 pot calliper brakes w/ front vented discs. Rear vented discs and upgrade calliper with handbrake facility. Twin bias pedal assembly with cylinders, adjustable lever, throttle pedal with needle roller bearing fitted is £13750 / $26,055US

OPTION 5 - Body chassis package with all the above plus steering components fitted. Included are adjustable type steering column, intermediate shafts, steering rack and mounting kit. £14200 / $26,910US

OPTION 6 - Body chassis package with all the above plus fuel system installed complete. Fuel tanks, fuel tank fitting kit with pipes and hoses, fuel caps, fuel pumps & filters & fuel line pack in Aeroquip braided up to the engine. £16750 / $31,740US

Turn-key minus is also available, just call for pricing as there are just too many specs to list.

OK my fellow Canucks - no hockey? Who cares, now we can devote that time to building our GT40's! I am just finishing up the math and will follow up in the next post either today or tomorrow with the special Canadian Build Package of what is included and how much. This will be a to-the-letter build package with no substitudes or additions (well, kind of - I'll expand in my next post). This is what I've been battleing for now over 1 year into it.

Much, much more to come... a website teaser for now (due to launch in 10 days)

Attachments

• 52515-2005GT40MKI.jpg
    52515-2005GT40MKI.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,012
Hi all,

Regarding the Canadian Package, I will have in place very soon a list of suppliers to goto to finish the project. I will make sure everyone has what they need to get the car on the road with the best possible resources.

More to come.

Cheers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back