Tornado sports cars USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Everybody

We have now started a new US venture with the formation of Tornado Sports Cars USA.

We eventually intend to establish an extensive dealership network with 10 or 12 dealers spread across the entire united states so that a dealer is within easy reach of everyone. Each dealer will have road going demonstration cars available, kit packages and our full range of parts on the shelf.

We will soon also be releasing details of new kit packages to make direct comparisons with kits offered by other manufacturers easier.

The first shipment of cars will arrive in the US in the very near future.

For further information about Tornado Sports Cars USA contact Scott Calabro on 413 222 6608 or by email at [email protected]

Thanks

Andy

Hi All,

Some of you know me, some don't. I am relatively new here, but I bring a wealth of knowledge from 25 years in the aviation industry and the experiance as a hobby/small business Muscle Car builder. Currently I'm finishing a 3 year 1967 396 SS Chevelle fame-off restoration, for a long time customer. I look forward to working with potential customers and forum members as well!

I am very excited to start on this course with Andy Sheldon, as Tornado Sports Cars gets a "New Beginning" here in the United States.

When the TS40 demonstrator arrives from England, it will feature a fully documented build here in the builders forum. Hopefully it will provide insight into why Tornado Sports Cars truly is "The worlds Leading GT40 Replica Manufacturer"

Feel free to ring me or e-mail and chat!

Well my day job calls, got to go, but I'll be online tomorrow AM.

Cheers,
Scott

Last edited:
Congrats guys. I wish you all the best. One note:

Here in the USA, Granada brakes don't exist. Are there plans for an upgrade to something easly obtainable here? Wilwoods? AP Racing?

Bill

Congratulations on your venture, gentlemen. I wish you both much prosperity.

Scott, I'd love to see the car when it arrives.

Bill's question is a good one. Have there been changes to the TS40 kit to cater to the US market?

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Bill and Mark

Parts have been changed for the US market. Kit packages and details will be announced soon.

Our cars have been available with Willwoods for 15 years as an upgrade but I guess they will be a standard option on all US cars.

Thanks

Andy

Glad to hear it gentlemen, good luck on your new venture. I am looking forward to seeing your products first hand.

Brian

Jim Dewar

Supporter
Andy and Scott, Best wishes in the US!! It would be a great help to RF owners in the US if you could publish a list of interchangable parts!!I think I remember reading a thread suggesting many of the RF parts were copies from your car.
Regards,

All the best Scott! After meeting with you at Lime Rock Race Track a couple of weeks ago, I can tell you are the right guy for the job! Let me know when the first kit arrives, I'll come and have a look.

Hello All!

Thanks for the best wishes. Here is our mailing address.

Tornado Sports Cars USA
PO Box 117
Southwick, Massachusetts 01077
United States of America

Best,
S

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Everyone

Thanks for the good wishes. Full details of our US market specific kit packages will be available very soon.

Jim

Many parts fit the RF. Its best to email your requirements for specific advice.

Thanks

Andy

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
John

Not at the moment but I have thought about it in the past.

At the moment we do not have any spare time at all to do anything else but produce GT40s.

We are approx 40 cars behind at the moment but we have increased production to 1 car every 3 days.

Thanks

Andy

Scott,

Great to hear about your up and coming business venture with the
Tornado TS40. Sounds like your mechanical background will fit right into
the build process, and your customers will for sure be happy campers.

Good luck to you and Andy Sheldon,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back