GearFox/CIMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mesa,
I can not polute anymore Fran's thread and that's why I am opening my own one for answering your questions.
I hope I can attach all my documents to that thread, but I am not sure I i will be allowed. In this case, send me a private E mail where I can attach 12-15 MB and you will know even which size of underwears I am using.
Ciao
Wanni.

Attachments

• img050.pdf
    867.4 KB · Views: 429
Thanks Wanni,
But I still am looking for your US representative, is he open for business?

Also I think I read somewhere that your boxes use the ZF (Pantera) bolt pattern, does thin mean a bellhousing for a ZF will work to attach your box to an engine?

How much torque is 900 nm in Foot Pounds?

Thanks Wanni,
But I still am looking for your US representative, is he open for business?

Also I think I read somewhere that your boxes use the ZF (Pantera) bolt pattern, does thin mean a bellhousing for a ZF will work to attach your box to an engine?

How much torque is 900 nm in Foot Pounds?

Correct,
the bell pattern in my box has 10 holes but 6 are corrsponding to the ZF. This means that a bell housing for a ZF will be boltable to a Gearfox transaxle.
The same for the side fixation points.....6 on 10 are corresponding to the ZF.
For the torque, I assume that the value written from our friend is correct.....but......
600ft/lb constantly applied in 4th,5th and 6th gear are a great value. About 1st, 2nd and 3rd, we shall considere a tire spinning torque of 7.000 Nm.
This value corresponds to a Pagani Zonda F with a 7.3 L 12 cylinder engine with 1.3 as a grip co efficient for the tires, which is a huge performance and through a torque sensitive differential unit. 1.1 is a very good value for street tires, 1.8 is a good value for slick tires. 1.3 is when the street tires are getting out their neals for the best traction available.
If you reach those values with a GT 40....believe that you do not have a car but a ground rocket.
About [email protected] [email protected] . You have the choice.
For US the transmissions will be branded GearFox and not CIMA and they will be manufactured at GearFox plants with warranty reconised by GearFox. Just to be clear and polite.
Ciao
Wanni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back