GT40 Australia(DRB) US Distributor Finished Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings again. As the U.S. distributor for (DRB) GT40 Australia, I would like to share some photos of my personal demo car chassis #57 which I finished a few months ago. I have been displaying the car at numerous shows and events. A second car is in the paint shop. I look forward to answering any questions that might arise. Please feel free to contact me at:
[email protected]
website--www.candgautomotive.com
phone--503-678-1115

Attachments

• MVC-004F.JPG
    MVC-004F.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,138
  • MVC-008F.JPG
    MVC-008F.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,108
  • MVC-011F.JPG
    MVC-011F.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,085
  • MVC-015F.JPG
    MVC-015F.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 1,077
  • MVC-019F.JPG
    MVC-019F.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,090
  • MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,081
  • MVC-003F.JPG
    MVC-003F.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,092
  • MVC-006F.JPG
    MVC-006F.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,105
  • MVC-010F.JPG
    MVC-010F.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,096
Hi Cary

Sweet Gulf car. Have you got any more photos of your seats? I would love to see a bit more of them.

Cheers

Jack

Gary, where did you get the front headlight (rear) covers - that go under the fenderwells? Did they come from DRB or did you make them - - I definately need a pair of those -

Dave harris -

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
My wife and I were passing through Portland, Oregon one Sunday some weeks ago, returning home after a few days with her folks. On a whim, we stopped by Portland Int'l Raceway to see what might be going on and, lo and behold, what do you think we saw over in a corner of the paddock... none other than this very car. Eventually Cary returned to the general area of the car, and we had the opportunity to introduce ourselves and chat a wee bit about this car (which was finished just hours before) and 40s in general.

This car is VERY well put together and significant attention has been paid to the little details. As a matter of fact, one of those little details is being applied to my 40 (thanks Cary!)

Pictures do NOT do this car justice. A fabulous job has been done by someone who genuinely cares. If someone, anyone, looking for a 40 has their mind set on a DRB, this is one car you must see in person.

Kudos, Cary!

Best,

T.

I believe they are the standard DRB items, except that the round piece on the back has been made removable.

Attachments

• 100_0692.jpg
    100_0692.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 603
Lee

I didn't get these with my DRB....and apparently neither did Dave.
Maybe this was a new part added during production since your car is later than ours.
I'll contact Cary...hopefully he can set me up with a pair.

MikeD

Hi Mike
I just checked through my paperwork. They are not included with the base body/chassis unit, but are an option with the Advanced body/ chassis unit. Definitely available as a separate item. Go to GT40 Australia website, then click on GT40, then click on 'Products and Components', then click on 'read more' under Parts List, and scroll down to Hardware & Accessories, listed as 'Head & Drive Lamp Cover Panel Kit with Pinchweld Seals - Inner Guard - Covers rear of lamps'.
Sorry if my original response was misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back