Announcing: RCR Australian Distributor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Announcing: RCR Australian Distributor

I would like to thank Craig for having the pioneering spirit of officially taking RCR into another Global market.....

Posted by Craig White
I just wanted to introduce myself as the Australian Distributor for RCR.

I've always been impressed by the engineering and quality behind the RCR products. Fran is a true enthusiast and fantastic to deal with, so it will be a pleasure working with him. The RCR products offer a totally new generation of replicas to the Australian market.

We have 2 x RCR-40 MK1 built and ready for shipment to Australia. (These are not available for purchase)

One of the RCR-40's will be a demo vehicle so I can get familiar with the build process & compliance requirements.

We also have another 3 x RCR-40 MK1's already under construction. (Two of these are still available for purchase)

I will be supporting RCR's full product line and I am looking forward to bringing over some of the other vehicles soon.

I am currently working through the Australian compliance requirements and will provide every Australian customer with Chassis Beaming & Torsional Test results, Fibreglass Test results and ADR compliance information and checklist. My aim will be to provide a support network to assist and make full registration as simple and easy as possible.

Purchase price will be the same as that advertised on the RCR web site, plus shipping & delivery costs to Australia.

I hope to have a detailed web site up soon. Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

I am very excited to be involved with RCR and looking forward to distributing these great products in Australia.

Australian Distributor for Race Car Replicas (RCR)

Ron McCall

Supporter
That is GREAT news for the Australian gear heads!!! Now they can choose the greatest,most well engeneered and best "bang for the buck" replica in the world!!!

Congrats Craig!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back