***Vintage Sponsorship Decals & Graphics***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Just a refresh regarding what my company can provide to the replica community for those in search of vintage sponsorship decals and graphics.

It has taken many months of research, design and development to now be able to supply owners of real or replica GT40 Mk I & Mk II, Cobra/Daytona and Grand Sport cars with vintage sponsorship decals and graphics. I have done my very best to use the most accurate sources for all of the graphics Raceline offers to ensure the best possible product. All decals are thermally printed on performance vinyl film for many years of great looks and performance, others like the roundels, numbers etc are made with the best 8-year film we can get. We also offer our stripes, roundels etc in digital paint mask for paint applications. To aid in finding groups of graphics for a specific livery, we now have graphics 'kits' - just one click and you get everything you need for a specific livery like the 1075 Le Mans winner and more.

I'm proud to have provided our decals/graphics for SEMA show cars and other venues like the Chicago Auto Show etc as well as many great GT40 and other replica/race car owner's cars. Customer service is always No.1 so you can be assured you'll be taken care of from start to finish.

I'll wrap things up by saying many thanks to those who have purchased from Raceline Digital and I'll do my best to assist anyone who have questions about our product. I'll post some samples from our website to get an idea of what products we sell.

Cheers!

Chris

Attachments

• _GT40 Mk I Decal Kits_01.jpg
    _GT40 Mk I Decal Kits_01.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,826
  • _GT40 Mk I Decal Kits_02.jpg
    _GT40 Mk I Decal Kits_02.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 1,561
  • _Daytona Decal Kits_01.jpg
    _Daytona Decal Kits_01.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,380
  • _Cobra Decal Kits_01.jpg
    _Cobra Decal Kits_01.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,127
Last edited:

Ian Clark

Supporter
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say the decals are fabulous, so don't hesitate to give Chris a call. You will be impressed.

Cheers

PS: I wasn't paid to say that:)

Yuji

Lifetime Supporter
Yes, the product is good and the packing for delivery are great even for overseas shipment!

Thanks

Hi Chris, great to see your products. I'm awaiting delivery of my kit to begin building a replica GT40 based on P1075 (No.6 Gulf Car). Can you send me a PM on the cost of a full decal cost including shipping to Melbourne Australia. Thanks

Thanks Yuji, all graphics are carefully packaged & shipped in new boxes every time. The graphics come with installation guide, squeegee and reference guide showing where on the car the decals should be applied, similar to a scale model kit.

Jason - PM sent.

Just a heads-up that I have the MK II roundels that fit over the snorkel air intake/deck ready (to the best I can figure unless others feel the fit warrants another set of mods).

My thanks to Chuck for the template of the snorkel area.

Chris

The snorkel roundels have been setup and ready for future/existing customers. I've been swamped for the last 3 weeks so the custom projects such as this one took a little longer to complete.

I'm aware who are waiting for this so just to let you know, they are to be processed and shipped by the end of this week.

We will list this product as a separate item and update our Mk II decal kits to include the new roundel for the snorkel area this week also.

Chris

Hi All,

We now offer the rear deck/snorkel roundel for the Mk II (it's a 2-piece setup) in all of our Mk II Le Mans kits as well as a separate item.

We have also listed the XGT-2 66 Le Mans car with the #7 for those who have a Silver Mk II wanting this livery.

Please visit RACELINE DIGITAL Boat Graphics and Boat Lettering - Your Graphics SUPERCHARGER for a larger proof and details regarding pricing and specs.

Chris

Attachments

• XGT-2 Decal Kit.jpg
    XGT-2 Decal Kit.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 601
Windshield Sun Visor?

Chris:

I've just put my SPF Mk I on the road, and many thanks for the great decals you've provided.

We once talked about your developing a colored windshield sun visor strip for the GT40; any chance that may be something you offer in the future? A number of racing GT40s had them – though most were created with racer tape. I'm probably not the only person interested.

Thanks!

Kim

Hi Kim,

Congrats on getting your car on the road, I'm sure you'll love every minute of it!

If I can get into the garage for a few minutes I will make a template for a visor and post a pic with specs for other owners to give input to what the best depth of visor would be.

It could either be applied to the inside or outside of the windscreen, static cling material might be best for easy removal?

Thanks for the kudos!

Chris

Hi Kim,

Congrats on getting your car on the road, I'm sure you'll love every minute of it! If I can get into the garage for a few minutes I will make a template for a visor and post a pic with specs for other owners to give input to what the best depth of visor would be. It could either be applied to the inside or outside of the windscreen, static cling material might be best for easy removal?

Chris

Chris:

Static cling would be nice, given that you could remove it when you like. If it were applied inside the window, the SPF window tinting would diminish the aesthetics. That said, if it were attached to the outside, it would have to be shallow enough in depth or height so as to avoid being struck by the wiper blade. The latter would be my preference.

Anyone else with some thoughts?

Kim

Chris,

It was a perfect fit and the alignment tabs on the roundels and numbers made it a pretty easy job. Thanks for thinking through the little details!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back