Original Replacement Parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most of you already know I make alot of replacement parts for original GT40s. Some of these will only be of use to those who have an original car or building an exact or near exact replicar. Some of my parts like the lucas mirror mounts will fit anything from an original to a space frame car. My bodys are made by Bill Hough to original and I try to always have them in stock. I have many original parts for comparison and referance if anybody ever wants to come look around the shop. Check out my website for more info at Home. I have big plans for some 100% correct monocoques coming soon at a realistic price. These are made by GOX in Sweden and will take all original parts. Now that I believe that biggest part of the puzzle has been solved I am trying to do my part in making some of the unavailable parts. If anybody out there has specific needs please feel free to email me and let me know. I will try to keep those interested in this type of car updated thru this forum and my website.

Thanks, Jay Cushman

Front and Rear Swaybar Mounts

Attachments

• Swaybar Mts 1.jpg
    Swaybar Mts 1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 561
Alternator strap for Gurney Weslake steel alternator mount. This is slightly different than the 1 needed for the cast aluminum bracket. I am working on that pckage now

Attachments

• GW Alt Strap 7.jpg
    GW Alt Strap 7.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 443
  • GW Alt Strap 8.jpg
    GW Alt Strap 8.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 403
I have the original patterns from Dan Gurney's All American Racers shop in Santa Anna to cast bellhousings to mate a small block Ford to a Hewland Transaxle. I am going to cast a handfull of these before I trade the pattern off for parts I need. If anybody has any interest in 1 now is the time to let me know. They will be cast in 356 T-6 and I can sell them machined or unmachined.

Attachments

• Hewland bell patterns 3.jpg
    Hewland bell patterns 3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 411
  • Hewland Bell Patterns 4.jpg
    Hewland Bell Patterns 4.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 355
  • Hewland Bell patterns 5.jpg
    Hewland Bell patterns 5.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 386
  • parts 079.jpg
    parts 079.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 420
  • parts 080.jpg
    parts 080.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 420
These are the front inner panel brake ducts for a Mk1 and the Mk2 is almost identical and can be adapted.

Attachments

• Ft Panel Brake Ducts 1.jpg
    Ft Panel Brake Ducts 1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 395
  • FT Panel Brake Ducts 2.jpg
    FT Panel Brake Ducts 2.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 383
  • FT Panel Brake Ducts 3.jpg
    FT Panel Brake Ducts 3.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 424
  • Ft Panel Brake Ducts 4.jpg
    Ft Panel Brake Ducts 4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 430
These are CNC machined filler rings for all factory 289 and 302 race blocks using cooper rings. Most XE 289 and C8FE and many C6FE blocks raced by the factory used these very expensive and hard to get cooper rings. With these spacers you can now use modern head gaskets on these blocks. They are machined from high grade cast steel to match the block.

Attachments

• cooper ring spacers 1.jpg
    cooper ring spacers 1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 348
  • cooper ring spacers 2.jpg
    cooper ring spacers 2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 375
As most of you know I have all the original Gurney Eagle parts, patterns, blueprints and tooling from Dan Gurney. I have complete kits just as were run on those 1968 and 69 LeMans winning GT40s and can sell all service parts. I have made another run of rockers and valve covers as AAR was out of these items when I bought them out. THose of you who have kits I stock everything from webber necks to gaskets. Heres some pics to give you an idea. For more info and pics as well as pricing ceck them out on my website at Home.

thanks, jay

Attachments

• DSC01725_1.JPG
    DSC01725_1.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 552
  • GE slide valve injectors_1.jpg
    GE slide valve injectors_1.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 599
  • GE webber adapters_1.jpg
    GE webber adapters_1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 420
  • 09_1.jpg