SEMA input

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again TWM has a booth a SEMA. What do you think will appeal to people this year? Polished units, powder coated units, combination powder and polished, plain, or all of the aforementioned? Thanks in advance, Al

A 'Live' demo where you take a normal running 351w or whatever- remove the original induction system- replace it with your system , wire it up-program it, whatever -run it, preferably on a dyno or on a test stand so that before/after results can be compared, and give a definite, final cost and show people just how simple it is. At the end of the day I believe that is what the real buyers want to know & expect. Obviously SEMA probably wont allow this indoors, but if you had an outdoor setup on a trailer etc where they could go watch the process say twice a day at specific times it might work.

Al,
I remember seeing the blokes from Auzzieland selling all sorts of shiny bits of induction and manifolds <drool>. How did I miss your stuff? Will look for you this year and stop for a chat, do you know where you will be?

Free samples would be nice:drunk:. In all seriousness though, please let us know where your booth ends up. I'd love to stop by.

Rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back