Status
Not open for further replies.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congratulations!!!!!

RCR taking on the world one (or more) country at a time! :)

hi tom, i am happy to had a gt-40 shop, with RCR-supercars, near austria, congratulation to this deal, i allways look at your build,.....perfekt,......

i had no time to do my dream,....we get this year a worldchampion-title with our raceteam in usa,.....and a lot of work with our new ski´s,.......

i hope, time comes to do my car, and i can come to your shop with it,.......

regards

ernst

Thanks Fran for the introduction,

SInce i started building my car i got more and more convinced about the RCR products.
They are just a great piece of engineering and made in a way utilizing todays modern fabrication and organisation technologies to provide a wide range of well designed products to a market which is characterized by the desire of each builder to have his individual dream car.
From one of the most original bodied GT40 replicas to a Supersportscar on the level of cars, which cost 4 times as much, all engineered to perform and easy to build, RCR is providing the perfect car for most of us.

For those not able to read german (sorry, but the website will come up soon in english ) this are the services we provide:
  • working out your cars specification with you, to fit your individual need and vision
  • import management
  • Parts sourcing support and supply management
  • build support (consulting and actualy doing)
  • sectional buiilds
  • turnkey builds
  • registration consulting
  • import of finished RCR cars
My main goal is to help you realising your dream with a lot o fun and a final result which you can be proud of.

Thanks TOM

P.S.: Just I´m still thinking of visiting your shop to get some colour on the GT40

Last edited:
Congratulations Tom, you'll do a great job representing RCR and your customers will get 1st class advice and assistance.

Simon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back