Rcr europe door top retainers available again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

As i got a lot of positive feedback on my stainless steel door top retainers, and the first batch has been sold out pretty quick,i have had a new batch produced which are available now.

For installation details look here.
Toms RCR 40 Trackracer

Once installed and correctly adjusted the prevent the door top from lifting at high speed.
They can also be used in connection with door eyebrows, helping to slide under, without scratching the paint and giving double safety.
They realy add to the doors stability in closed position and inhance the funcionality of the weatherstripping as well.

The are made out of stainless stell, CNC-laser cut, CNC bent, beautifully TIG welded, tumbled and than electropolished. They feature a nice shiny surface but they are not too bling.
The male tongue is designed long enough to cover every kind of door to spider alignement. If it is to long just shorten it and rebend the tab.

PICT2982.jpg

PICT2985.jpg

PICT2987.jpg

Price per complete set for two doors: 120 EURO plus shipping

Thanks

TOM

Hi Tom ,

for my GTD40 I have a problem to find new headlights in prder to pass my TUV test,as it was an english car the beams(light flow goes to the left instead of right) are going in the wrong direction,can you help

Thanks JP

I believe the lights originally supplied by GTD (Cibie units) had a bulb holder that was adjustable for left and right hand use. You should find two notches where the bulb holder mounts - one for right and one for left.

40 Bud
I think this issue is more related to the design of the straylenses. There are headlights where thay are specific to RHD and LHD.
On the other side there are some with symetrical stray lenses and the focus can be switched by changing the position of the bulb
JP Yes we can supply you with LHD Drive headlights. I will ask Fran to send you a quote on it.
TOM

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back