Centre Section Gulley Clamps

These clamps are used to secure the centre section at the very top of the B-pillar.

The half circle clamps allow the clamping force to be spread over as much area of the gulley as possible which allows for a very secure fixture of the body without the risk of cracking or pulling through the fibreglass once bolted in place.

The L brackets are slotted for adjustment and use a single M10 bolt to mount to the chassis (no bolt supplied).

The Stainless clamps use two M5 countersunk bolts to mount to the bracket (4x stainless M5 countersunk bolts, washers and nuts supplied).

The clamps are supplied in a machined stainless finish, and the brackets are powdercoated black.

The price for a pair is £40 + £3.99 posteage wihin the UK.
Please contact me for international delivery costs.

Regards,
Adam

Attachments

• gt40 gulley clamp 1.jpg
    gt40 gulley clamp 1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 370
  • gt40 gulley clamp 2.jpg
    gt40 gulley clamp 2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 403

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
GT40 RACK AND PINION.

Alongside Hugh Absolems workshop near Reading in the UK is another workshop who's principal job in life is gear cutting. In fact they will be making my drive shafts out of some trick steel they have in stock. One of the guys there is Steve Cooper and he left a message for me to pop by and have a look at these Steering racks and pinions. He has four of each for sale - they really do look the business - and Steve can be reached on +44 (0)1189 730053. So there you have it. I have no involvement.
Steve will get some photos to me shortly and I'll post them here on our website.
regards
Dave M

Last edited:
I have finally taken some proper photo's of the Gulley Clamps:

Attachments

• GT40 Centre Section Gulley Clamps.jpg
    GT40 Centre Section Gulley Clamps.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 252
Back