New Vendor - Intercity Lines, Speciality Car Transport

Ron Earp

Admin
I am proud to welcome a new sponsor to the forum, Intercity Lines. Intercity Lines specilizes in car transport and I know we do a fair amount of that on the forum. Please give them a ring next time you need to move a car.

Intercity Lines, Inc
America's Premier Enclosed Automotive Transport
552 Old West Brookfield Rd.
Warren, MA 01083
www.intercitylines.com
WK# 800-221-3936
F# 413-436-9422

Intercity Lines provides fully enclosed, insured, lift gate loading, door to door service. We secure all vehicles with nylon wheel saddles over the tires only, we have drip pans in all our transporters to protect lower cars from the cars above. We cover all cars with a cloth car cover and a plastic cover over the cloth for added protection while in transit. Intercity Lines has the best drivers and the best equipment in the business. Intercity Lines has over 20 years experience hauling Cobras, GT40’s and numerous other vintage race cars.

Contact for price quotes:
Jim – [email protected]
Jeff – [email protected]
Mike – [email protected]

Jim Bergeron
Customer Service Coordinator
www.intercitylines.com
[email protected]
800-221-3936 x106

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
I've used these guys for exotic car transport, although it was a few years back. They were fine- reliable, on time, kept the car tidy, and in touch with me. PM me if you want to know who NOT to use.

Ron Earp

Admin
I just wanted to point out that Intercity Lines has signed on for another year of advertising with GT40s.com. If you've got to move a car in the US please give them a call for quotes. They have offered and continue to offer special rates for GT40s.com members.

Best,
Ron

Back