New Vendor - Speedhut, Home of the GPS Speedometer and Gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Earp

Admin
Please welcome our new vendor, Speedhut. I have one of their GPS speedometers on my Lola and man did that save a lot of time and trouble of getting a mechanical unit to mate up to the transaxle and be accurate. Speed hut has the complete GT40 gauge package now too.

Speedhut manufactures custom speedometers, tachometers and gauges for performances enthusiasts. All Speedhut gauges are manufactured in the USA at the Speedhut factory and come with a lifetime customer warranty. Through lean manufacturing techniques, Speedhut is able to quickly meet customers’ demands in instrumentation requirements and strives for upmost in customer satisfaction.

Thanks Ron for the kind words about our custom gauges. We are here to help with any questions anyone might have regarding our gauges and gauge sets. The gauges can be purchased individually and do not necessary need to be purchased in a set. Although- the gauge set does save 15% over the individual price.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Would the GPS speedo work in the UK / Continental Europe?

Or is it purely set up for USA satelites?

Cheers
Ian

GPS works all over the world. There is no subscription or any extra fees to pay. The speedometer just requires +12Volts and ground to operate. The antenna is mounted somewhere convenient (usually on top of dash).

Jack Houpe

GT40s Supporter
All of my gauges have been changed out to speedhut gauges and there product is 110%. Glad they are on board.

Ron Earp

Admin
I installed the Speedhut speedo some weeks ago in my T70 replica. The product is fantastic. Very simple to install and works well.

I did not know (or read and forgot) that the speedometer has the following features:

*Turn signal indication if you wire your signals into it
*0-60 times
*Quarter miles times
*Top speed recorded
*Compass display

We've used the top speed record function but haven't had a chance to try the others. For those of you having trouble with a mechanical speedo look no further. This thing works and I felt the unit was a great value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back