Turn Key Kits -- GTM, SL-C, GT40

Hello,

I'm a new vendor here on the GT40 forum. I have speciallized in building Factory Five GTM's for the past 4 years.....plenty of pics on my website listed in my signature. I have also built a K-1 Attack as my first kit. All cars have been built to customer specs.

If you're interested in owning any of the great kits/cars discussed on this forum (GT40, SL-C, GTM, P4, GTR, etc) but not able or not interested in building it yourself, please contact me and we can discuss the project. My labor rates are as reasonable as you'll find anywhere, and I would challenge you to find any other "pro" builder who can exceed the quality and attention to detail I put into these cars. Please feel free to check out all of the builds I've completed on my website and judge for yourself.

Thanks!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hi Shane!

Welcome to GT40s.com! Great to have you on-board!!!!

Thanks Randy! I've been on these forums for months and months now.....mostly browsing thru all of the RCR builds.....but haven't posted much in the past. I ended up getting a couple SL-C guys ordering the Kooks headers from me for their SL-C builds, so I decided no time like the present to "vendor-up" and see if I can give some of these guys some help.

There are some great guys (and gals!) here and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the incredible builds being documented here.

Back