Shelby CSX Series Cars can now be imported into Canada!

Hello!

Wanted to introduce myself to the Forum as a new Sponsoring Vendor.

My Name is al Beix and I own a company called Western Canada Cobras. (www.westerncanadacobras.com) We are Canada's only authorized importer of Factory Five Racing kit cars and have been in operation since 1997. In that time we have imported more than 400 Factory Five Kits so suffice to say we know what's involved in importing kit cars into Canada.

What I am currently really excited about is that working in co-operation with the Shelby organization, we recently legally imported a Shelby continuation series CSX numbered car into Canada and in the course of doing so laid the ground work that will allow us to import all of the Shelby continuation series cars INCLUDING the GT40!

SO..... if as a Canadian, the car on your bucket list is a GT40, I encourage you to contact me to discuss setting the process in motion.

If you are a manufacturer of a kit that you would like to be able to sell into Canada, feel free to contact me to discuss whats involved.

I can be reached by return E-mail at [email protected] or on our toll free number at 866 853-5835.

Back