New Vendor - Absolute Pace

Ron Earp

Admin
I am pleased to announce that we have a new GT40 vendor at GT40s.com, Absolute Pace in Australia, run by Craig White.

We are pleased to announce our new business venture, Absolute Pace. Many here will know us as the former Australian Distributor for Race Car Replicas. We are excited to be able to fully utilize our skills and experience to now offer our own unique kit cars, while continuing to support our existing customers. In addition, our custom project workshop is continuing to grow and is full of unique creations being individually constructed for customers.

At Absolute Pace we are dedicated to providing the latest technology, design innovation and industry leading quality in our kit cars. Our passion and enthusiasm is reflected in both our products and our level of service.

Our replica kit cars feature industry leading body quality, unique aluminium chassis design and street/track adjustable CNC billet pushrod suspension to create a reproduction with not only authentic lines but performance that is unmatched.

Just let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers

Craig

Craig's website is Absolute Pace - Kit Car A Manufacturer of AC Shelby 427 Cobra & Ford GT40 Replica's (formally Race Car Replicas Australia) and I'm sure he'll post on the thread to introduce himself.

Absolute Pace
3/12 Telford Place, Arundel QLD 4215
ABN 54 013 259 330
Ph (07) 3103 0957
Fax (07) 5529 0877

Ron

Thank you Ron, having originally been a supporting member, then sponsoring vendor for past few years while we were trading as Race Car Replicas Australia, it is only natural for us to step up our level of support of this great forum with our new business venture Absolute Pace.

It's a great place to be.

Last edited:
Back