GBox is back, and I have some new options for you all.

Hey there everyone,

So it took me some time to get up and running again on the forums, but we are now back officially and happy to be here.

For those who do not already know me here, my name is Erik Johnson. We specialize in gearbox options for all kinds of applications. I thought that it would be nice to share some of them with everyone as it has been a little bit and we have some new ones.

We now build a G96.01 kit for LS and soon to be finalized Ford engine options. This is a really cost effective option for builders. Our kit includes pretty much everything you could possibly need for your builds from the engine back.

For $9086.00 plus shipping you get the following:

New Factory Reman G96.01 gearbox (new internals, reused case pieces but very nice looking)
Transaxle Cooler in and out ports installed (capped)
Custom Adaptor kit with Flywheel
Stage II clutch kit complete with slave cylinder
Bolt Kit
Cable Shift Assy
New inner CV Joint Kit complete

Additional options for this kit are:

$2100.00 New OS Giken Limited Slip Differential
$906.00 Transaxle oil pump (gear driven), Setrab oil cooler, Filter, Fittings, and 15 Ft of high temp Steel Braided Line
$250.00 New gear reduction starter

We also offer G50 series gearboxes, GT2, GT3, Twin Turbo, Turbo 4 speed, Boxster, and Cayman S gearbox options, and very soon we will have a new option utilizing the Audi R-8 Gearbox, that is really going to blow your socks off, especially if you have a force inducted engine in mind for your build.

For those of you that already have a gearbox that might want some options for gearing, rebuilding, strengthening, etc. We are here to help you as well, we offer a wide variety of Limited Slip Differentials for those who are looking for a bit more traction.

More to follow and I will post some pics too here shortly.

Questions are always welcome,

Erik Johnson
GBox LLC
(303) 440-8899 work

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hey Erik! Good to see you back in action! :thumbsup:

Back