Fran Kress' blue "#54" car

Ron McCall

Supporter
Re: Fran Kress\' blue \"#54\" car

160 views and not one reply??!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ron I have a great poster of Fran's car. I have had it for a few years and cannot remember where it came from. But it must have originated from Fran, so I would suggest you contact him. Regards

Is this the Guy who did T shirts? His car is a road car P1054. I have the poster it's in a nice Guardsman blue and wears halibrand wheels.
Regards Allan

Rick. That's the one. The side on shot with the black background. Regards

Here is another picture of it. 1054 is on the right.

Attachments

• 59971-54cars.jpg
    59971-54cars.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,938

I have a picture of the Spider #54 along side of my Blue CAV which was taken at Atlanta Motor Speedway. He told me that he was able to race it because one of the clips were original, but most of the car was an ERA. I hope I have quoted him correctly, but I could have gotten things mixed up after such a long time. If I can find the picture???? I'll post it.
Joseph

Hi,
Fran had 1054 at the 2005 Ault Park show in Cincinnati. The featured cars this year were the Shelby American cars. My 427 Cobra was also there as an invited car. There are pictures on the Ault park web site of of the cars in attendance. http://www.ohioconcours.com/

Ron McCall

Supporter

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
Fran had 1054 at the 2005 Ault Park show in Cincinnati. The featured cars this year were the Shelby American cars. My 427 Cobra was also there as an invited car. There are pictures on the Ault park web site of of the cars in attendance. http://www.ohioconcours.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

The website says "coming soon" when you click on the picture link. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

One of the posts says the Fran's car is gardsman blue. I have his poster and it seems darker. I'm thinking of ordering a Superformance GT and would like it in blue but wasn't sure which one. I was on the CAV site and they have both a gurdsman and LeMans blue so I'm confused. Is guardsman blue the color Shelby ran on the cars at Daytona not long after he got them?

Question- the only photo I can see is the one posted. When I click on the link, I just get google search. What can I do ?
Thank you,
kevin

Back