Video (game) - GT40s @ Le Mans & Sebring

More GTL video - Bathurst

GT40 incar at Bathurst (sunset) also from GT Legends simulator:

http://files.filefront.com/Bathurst+Sunsetwmv/;5365923;;/fileinfo.html

This is a more managable file size (24Mb), but let me know if you think the picture quality suffers compared to Le Mans and Sebring. Original recordings were over 1Gb each!

Filefont recently took the Sebring and Le Mans files down, saying they did not have descriptions (mandatory), so I re entered the descriptions. Hopefully they'll stay up now. If not, it looks like these files are live for 24 hours only. I'll try and find out what the problem is tomorrow, or just keep re-posting them for a while until I find a better host.

Hi Keith

Are you using PC or Mac?

If PC, it sounds like quicktime has hijacked your default viewer. You can either untick the appropriate box in quicktime options or preferences, or even easier, after you've downloaded the file(s), right click on the icon and select 'open with' or 'play with' and select windoze media player or whatever else you have for playing dvds etc. Should open then. Quicktime (being apple) doesn't want to play .wmv files (which is the microsoft file type).

If you're using a Mac you might find a downloadable .wmv viewer on the net.

Good luck - it's worth it. I'll post some more files when I get the chance.

Hi Pete

I hope your car is still giving you big grins. I did a quick search and can't find it listed for PS 2 or 3. Good excuse to upgrade your PC and buy wheels, pedals etc....

Keith

Yeah you were right; Quicktime was trying to hijack the download but it's all in WMP now. Cool video! Well worth the 5 min (!) download time. (You just can't beat 10 megabit broadband for this stuff)

Thanks....:)

Back