Pics of SPF roller GT40 P 2117 in my gallery

If you are interested, go to my gallery to see pics of SPF roller delivered on 7/28/06. Awaiting install of Roush 427R.

Looks absolutely fantastic, I bet you can't wait for it to get a heart and be home in your garage. Or even better...out on the road.

Also looks like it has some fine company at that shop.

Alex Hirsbrunner

Lifetime Supporter
I've driven by D&M many many times and never had any idea they did mechanical work let alone handled Superformance, Panoz etc. Very cool!

Al

Very Nice

I got to ride in Doug Reed's demo car at Mid America Back in June. Doug's car was also fitted with Roush 427. WOW what a ride, the car is amazing.

Congrats

I saw your car in person today at D&M, very very nice. The quality is quite good just seems to be missing the engine and trans :)

In any event, I am leaning towards ordering one, are you going to run stack injection or an air cleaner?

Kevin

How did you get it to say GT 40 on the side? Was it ordered that way? All of the Superformance GT40s I've seen say SPF 40. Also, is the stripe painted or is it a sticker?

Superformance, (or perhaps Hi-Tech) signed an agreement with Safir (who hold the rights to the GT40 name) in early 2006. The early cars, before the agreement was signed, came with SPF 40 on the side. Once the agreement was signed, the cars were allowed to use the GT40 name, and actually come
with a nice VIN plate showing they are licensed by Safir.
The body stripes and sill stripes are painted on at the factory.
Very nice. You can slide your finger over the paint and not tell the difference between the body color and the stripes.

Back