My P4 in daylight

It's been a while since the RCR P4 saw some sun. Unfortunately I still didn't have time to sneak it on the back roads and stretch it's legs, but I did take some new pictures.
Jim
P4-3 002.jpg

P4-3 006.jpg

P4-3 007.jpg

P4-3 011.jpg

That is one tasty looking F-car. How 'bout some engine shots. Along with the GT40 MK1 I think the P4 is maybe, just maybe, one of the best looking car designs of all time. Probably why Fran decided to put this car onto his stable of cars to offer.

The good people of S. Dakota must love seeing (and hearing) that beast running around. Enjoy!

Beautiful car....RCR does it right....can you please post pictures of the engine or let us know what is in it?

She's looking Uber Cool Jim.

As Pat mentions above, Prova-MO XX were effectively what in the UK, we refer to as Trade Plates, allowing the cars to be temporarily driven on the roads around the factory without actually being properly road-registered. 'Prova' (Test), 'MO' (Modena), the issuing office.

Jim, when you do take that beauty for a run, I hope you get some footage for us all to drool over!!!

Best

Mark

That's awesoem Jim, only hope mine turns out as nice when its finally finished. Glad to see you got the right wheels for it too!

Jim, looking great there - absolutely beautiful.

I don't get it, you had 'er out into the driveway, just turn the key and start 'er up and go for a drive.....

Back