AVD OGP on Nuerburgring 2011....

Hi Guys,
I want to share some impressions of the AVD Vintage Car Grand Prix from this weekend with you ...

Two GT40's crashed into each other :eek: but both have been able to continue the race.. :rockonsmile:

You can watch this on youtube ....

GT40 Crash
GT40 crash on OGP 2011 - YouTube

Also I was able to make a small video from P1079 during the warm up
GT40 sound P1079 warm up - YouTube
Unfortunately because of technical reasons she could not participate the race....

I made around 80Pics....Is there a way to make a bulk upload Ron ?

Cheers
(C)arlos

Ough, it just hurts me seeing a GT40 crash. But it looks like the damage is minor.
It rejoined the race as being last and making up ground big in just a few laps. Respect!

there were many nice cars seeing all the beautiful pictures on our Dutch car-forum (driving-fun.), also this picture came from that (a photographer) seeing the GT40 afterwards the accident...

1903.jpg

the black? GT40 went early to the right but forgot to look in the mirrors with all those cars around him...and the green car was allready there...sadly.

Hi Rene,

These pictures were taking by a good friend of mine, Jeroen.
Have you been to the OGP yourself? I was there watching with my 7 year old son and he just loved it. We were standing right after the first chicane, so the cars were accelerating away from us. This was the first time I ever visited an event like this without taking pictures myself, but standing there and hearing the engines scream really made my day.

John

Hi John,

No I wasn't there sadly, in the near future I will try to go to some of those events, like classics on Zolder or Spa, lovely machines.
I do not know Jeroen that good, only from that Dutch car forum and some of the pictures he made. :D
Nice to share it with your son, I know when I was that age I loved cars too, but sadly my parents never went to car days. :-(

cheers, Rene

Back