The Worlds Ferrari Driving Through Modena

Jim, if you'll allow me some observations.
First and foremost I want to be just like you when I grow up! Two, you must have ba**'s the size of basketballs to drive a piece of history on narrow city streets where anything could happen (and ususally does) without blinking. (I'd be wearing a diaper just in case someone decided to do something very stupid.) Three, I love seeing you "airing" a piece of history out on the street just like my friend Molleur says "as it should be." Four, she sounded great and personally I'd have revved her a wee bit when passing through the tunnel just to give the rest of us a thrill. Continued success and PLEASE post as much as you like of her.

Jim, if you'll allow me some observations.
First and foremost I want to be just like you when I grow up! Two, you must have ba**'s the size of basketballs to drive a piece of history on narrow city streets where anything could happen (and ususally does) without blinking. (I'd be wearing a diaper just in case someone decided to do something very stupid.) Three, I love seeing you "airing" a piece of history out on the street just like my friend Molleur says "as it should be." Four, she sounded great and personally I'd have revved her a wee bit when passing through the tunnel just to give the rest of us a thrill. Continued success and PLEASE post as much as you like of her.

Thanks.

It's very interesting to drive a 1947 Race car.

The shift is in the center and you sit right so the pattern is strange and the gears a bit basic. It likes revs but you have to remember to be in the right gear especially when heading down a mountain as brakes are very primitive and you can't ride them or over use them or they won't be there. Tires are very narrow and in the rain you have to be very careful. Generally they were designed to slide but I'm careful and don't over try that.

Attachments

• DSC_0556.jpg
    DSC_0556.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC_0562.jpg
    DSC_0562.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 246
  • DSC_0571.jpg
    DSC_0571.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 187
Back