The things you see when you havnt got a gun

Took the Steinard down to Brizzy today for the prestigious MT Coot tha Classic hill climb, and although we had fun and attracted a lot of attention when me back was turned this bugger jumped in the car and started makin brmm brmm noises and wouldn't get out, I mean the cheek of some people, cheez

good to put another face to another name mate , all the best with the new endeavour

kaspa

I was wondering when some one would recognise his wonderfull smile, was good to catch up and talk some crap for a while. almost talked him into one as well, lol.

cheers Kaspa

Haha, yeah - it was a great day. Thanks for letting me have a crack in the Steinard mate, was a pretty good fit actually.

Dave, you need some of those tyres for RF12. They're slicks, hand-cut to look like the Dunlop pattern.

Tried to get a good photo of the car, maybe I should've told this guy to get off the back wheel...

Attachments

• Kaspa and Steinard.jpg
    Kaspa and Steinard.jpg
    720.1 KB · Views: 348
Look out Dave, that big grin will be seen driving off in RF12 if you drop your guard, now it's got a Windsor in there Troy won't be able to help himself.

Troys got a pretty good project at the moment.....poor old RF12 has been sitting on the hoist for the last month getting an oil cooler and accusump.....sigh will it ever be finished lol.

Nah quite the contrary Colonel my knee was giving me a hard time so I was try to find a way to get comfy. kids love sitting in it getting their picture taken, and at Noosa last year we had a lady get in with a rather short skirt and then couldn't get out, that was fun.

kaspa

Back