Really the best ever

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7dEsD3egAcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I am coming to Goodwood members meeting in March for the Alan Mann trophy. I don't have any reservations yet for LMC but would love to come. If anyone will be at Goodwood and would like to meet up that would be great.

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Mike
Normally I would say yes but I am heading towards Edinburgh over that period.so the commute is a bit far.

I would expect others on here would be at the Goodwood event

Ian

Keith

Fantastic clip Mike. I am busting to know which car it is and I'm reckoning it's GT40P 111 the Linden Green Roadster. If so, it's interesting how the full bodied '40's have a significant straight line speed advantage. The speedo wasn't working, nor was the rev counter properly, but that thing was flying along the Mulsanne easily in excess of 150 mph I would say..

Big balls. The aero on the front clip of the roadster (if indeed it is) from memory, is a little odd and it runs with a decidedly nose-up attitude. Not want you want approaching 200 mph! Getting the power down was also a challenge. i wonder what the tyre choice was given the conditions, and whether he actually got his seat belts done up! I thought they'd made a rule that they couldn't move off unless they were fastened, following Jon Woolfe's untimely demise in the 917? I dunno, someone will know for sure.. :)

Thanks for posting..

I'm just thinking that I could just have pressed a like button if we had one! :laugh:

Nah....

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
I play golf once in awhile with a 70 year retired judge. He uses a slight variation of that term SWSMAD - She who shall make all decisions :)

Back