GT40 Rock Star

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Wow Jim. That's a fantastic write up and pics.

And WOW again for just cranking out your own bodywork in alloy... WOW!! Looks fantastic!

Congrats.

Chris

Peter Delaney

GT40s Supporter
Jim - Absolutely Brilliant !

I hope that you get Matt to do some "in progress pics" of the 206 build, & then a final shoot like this one when she is done !

Kind Regards,

Peter D.

Renato

Lifetime Supporter
Jim,

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Inspiration for all of us!

Renato

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Jim:

The a 'head-on' photo of the car in the article appears to show a trainload of negative camber up front. Is that an optical illusion or are you simply dead serious about getting max grip in the 'twisties'! :D

That car is so stunning it's ridiculous... :2thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone.

Larry 3 deg

That was the best at the track using a pyro at 3 points on the tyre.

I was knocking it off to 1 when I was on the street but I just leave it on their these days.

It sticks awesome, very addictive.

Jim

JIM, you deserve nothing less then all the adulation you've received for your work.

I'm just trying to figure out how much good old American $$$$ it would take to pry it away from you!!

Have you had offers?

A lot of people have asked what it would take to buy it.
One old guy did laughingly offer me 120K.he said that was every penny he had.

IF IF I was interested It would have to be over 200k oz but its like everything , its worth what ever you can get on the day.

It is an unusual car but I dont look through rose colored glass either as its a small market.

I would regret it as soon as it drove away.

Jim

Not even close Larry.

Worked out on what I charge myself out in my automotive business labour is 1.6 million.

Its a hobby so when its for yourself your not worth anything

Thats why I dont get involved in projects that dont belong to me.

Jim

Back