First test with my RCR40 on the track

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Congrats Maui !

Looks like a fun uneventful first outing. Is that the RCR car with the RBT transaxle that you were planning. Again, beautiful car , well done.

Regards Brian

Congrats Maui !

Looks like a fun uneventful first outing. Is that the RCR car with the RBT transaxle that you were planning. Again, beautiful car , well done.

Regards Brian

Thanks Brian this one is john salmons old RCR40 with the 6 speed Ricardo my other car is being build at RCR with the ZF

Mesa, Maui
Always been interested in John's build, now maybe I'll get a chance to see it. It will be a good day when I can come out and test my Superlite. BW is a good place for that, very few things to run into (except for the odd car pointed in the wrong direction).

BTW: Get on the gas harder coming out of 1, you'll carry the front wheel all the way to the braking point. Oh, sorry, you have too many front wheels for that. -chuckle-

Good stuff, thanks for sharing
Mesa, Mesa

Mesa, Maui
Always been interested in John's build, now maybe I'll get a chance to see it. It will be a good day when I can come out and test my Superlite. BW is a good place for that, very few things to run into (except for the odd car pointed in the wrong direction).

BTW: Get on the gas harder coming out of 1, you'll carry the front wheel all the way to the braking point. Oh, sorry, you have too many front wheels for that. -chuckle-

Good stuff, thanks for sharing
Mesa, Mesa

I have to get used to it I been racing a 1965 Cobra and the GT40 feels quite different but I'm hoping to get there

Last race with my Cobra at Willow springs international Raceway

VARA HIGH DESERT CHALLENGE START LAP - YouTube

Maui

Back