winter snow formula car Nuburgring

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Okay...I'll say it if no one else will:
Mr. Gülden is foolish...'has judgment 'issues'...or a death wish...or all three apply.

No one with a normally functioning brain and a healthy respect for both the value and WORTH (they're NOT the same) of a car like that - not to mention his own SKIN - would even entertain the thought of doing something that dumb.

Yeah, I know he isn't going 'flat out' or anywhere even close, but still...

Sanctioned racing in the rain is reckless enough all by itself.

JMHO.

'Exiting soapbox now...

LOL, looks like an early morning drive to work for me after an overnight snow fall. A great way to learn some 'razor's edge' driving skills, IMO.

As for the driver, he's just having fun in the snow on a clear track, I don't see any harm in it. He could use larger wings for a little more downforce...

A great way to learn some 'razor's edge' driving skills, IMO. As for the driver, he's just having fun in the snow on a clear track, I don't see any harm in it.

Agreed, I love driving in the snow, especially if no one else is around. Looks like a right bit of fun.

LOL,
My kind of fruitcake, he is! No better way to understand how your vehicle is going to handle in adverse conditions than to go out and practice in them.

Never seen so many corrections on a straight, makes for busy hands!

Back