You like Hillclimbing?

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Where are the guys with the white coats and butterfly nets? :squint:

I'll ride any roller coaster on the planet, but, "hill climbing" - especially on TWO wheels - is waaaaaaaaay above my pay grade (and level of bladder control)!

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Awesome! The laws of physics seem to be different on the hill, no way would you predict some of the outcomes!
DaveB

For those of you that watched that video, I have some news for you. At the end of the video they give you a selection of other videos to chose from. Well, I selected one, and selected another after that. Then I stumbled on to a series of videos that I think all of you would enjoy. You've seen the classic "Fail Compilations". Well they now have at least, "one" series of "Epic Win Compilations"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD_0lZBRMvY
You won't believe this but this is the first "part" of about 19, 19 parts of the most spectacular stunts, physical abilities, performances and happenings etc., that you will ever see. Not one fail in the bunch. I started watching them last night and at midnight stopped and went to bed, only to get up this morning and finish them. It took several hours to watch them all. You will be astonished and amazed at these individuals and "happenings" that they highlight.
If you watch these in the Hi Def mode, as the first three parts ends, you will have to search in the selection given for the next part "parts 2, 3, and 4" of the series. After that near the end, they let you click on a link that appears for the next part and so on til it reaches the end. Then it lets you select the first part again. Once you start watching, it will be difficult to stop.
BTW, There are some awesome hill climb videos(two and four wheel) out there that will amaze you. I watch many of them two months ago when I was laid up after some surgery.

Bill

Back