Turbo bike

Few guys with bikes on this site ,thought you would like this.

The guy who tuned my 40 is a good friend , he tuned this last week and sent me a link, I have also pasted his message.
He is out of picture on a lap top.

Jim,

As mentioned here is the youtube link to the turbo bike that I tuned. 1,200 cc ZX12R, CNC Machined Block,
Carillo Rods, JE Pistons, Custom Valves, Valve Springs Etc, GTX30 Turbo, Autronic SM4 ECU, BP98 Pump Fuel
(equivalent to 93 Octane US Fuel). 11,800 rpm @ 26.5 psi yields 507rwhp. By Comparison a new VF GTS
Superchared 6.2 litre V8 with a factory claimed 430 KW at the engine makes 421rwhp.

Tuning a Turbo ZX12R Turbo - YouTube

Adrian those engines will only be held at full chat for seconds, tell me where in the world you could drive a 750hp bike at full throttle for more than a few seconds. If they were that good they would bolt the things into the back of an F1 car and mop up. I remember years ago in a car mag where they invited about six turbo cosworth`s from different manufacturers for a track ( not dyno ) shoot out. Only one survived and that was the one with the lowest claimed HP figure, the rest exploded and suffered terminal failures.

Bob

Robert,
I would give you that at 750 hp, but the point that I was making is that 500 liveable hp is very doable, but I would prefer the suzuki motors over the kawisaki, there is a lot more meat in those motors.

I can attest to haveig ridden with a few guys that have a documented 450-525hp in traffic and those things are SCARRY FAST!!!!!!!

Back