Finished my FFR Daytona Coupe

For anyone interested here are some finished pics. I used a modern FI 4.6 engine for driveability sake. I still need to paint the inner fenders with some bediner to help protect the paint from staring when tires throw a rock. All in all the project took 4 years of working mostly weekends and allowing for adequate family time.

IMG_9307.JPG

IMG_9308.JPG

IMG_9309.JPG

IMG_9310.JPG

IMG_9311.JPG

IMG_9312.JPG

IMG_9313.JPG

IMG_9314.JPG

Tim,
Congrats on a good looking car. I know you have put in a lot of work, and it shows. We have to get the cars together if for nothing else but a photo op. Taking mine to South Carolina(I hope) next week for a windscreen. Maybe we can do something before the temps change. Maybe a side trip to Athens to see on original GT40 and Cobra.My friend there is just finishing up painting his road car, so it should look great.

Bill

Tim,
Congrats on a good looking car. I know you have put in a lot of work, and it shows. We have to get the cars together if for nothing else but a photo op. Taking mine to South Carolina(I hope) next week for a windscreen. Maybe we can do something before the temps change. Maybe a side trip to Athens to see on original GT40 and Cobra.My friend there is just finishing up painting his road car, so it should look great.

Bill

I'm all in for that Bill plus it's been a long time since our last visit

Jackal

CURRENTLY BANNED
I use to have the scalectrix of the Daytona... just love it. Lovely job. Congrats. I am jelous!!!!

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Tim - you and the family have come a very long ways with this build and have done a spectacular job!!!!
I see many trophies in your future to go right along with all the great memories you've made!!!

Bravo!!!!

Back