Can you name these cars at

Must admit never heard of 2 of them, although one I should have. Not for you Mike you were there, although you may have to remind me of the red ones name:)

Attachments

• 027.JPG
    027.JPG
    219.2 KB · Views: 496
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 700
  • 036.JPG
    036.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 524
  • 061.JPG
    061.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 450
  • 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    250.6 KB · Views: 792
In the first two pics I've seen the car before but old age prevents me from recalling its make, in the 3rd photo looks like a Gordon Keeble (the famous turtle badge!) and the Yellow car is a Piper.

Last two pics of the red car....No clue.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
The red car is an Intermeccanica Indra

I should have known that, I have a lot of Intermeccanica info and the AUTOMOBILE QUARTERLY issue with the Indra.

I made a huge mistake in the late seventies and passed on an Intermeccanica Torino in Boston for $2500. It was grey and I still have a picture of it floating around. They were flawed cars, but a coachbuilt, very low production Italian car with US powertrain was a great value.

In the first two pics I've seen the car before but old age prevents me from recalling its make, in the 3rd photo looks like a Gordon Keeble (the famous turtle badge!) and the Yellow car is a Piper.

Last two pics of the red car....No clue.

Correct, always liked the Gordon Kebble, followed it in to Oulton Park it is light Borneo Metallic started wondering what it would look like on a GT40

The red car is an Intermeccanica Indra

Very impressive, :) never heard of it myself lovely looking car.

Only one to go and it has links with our kind of GT40's ;)

Back