Need a translator..again!

Attachments

• 35517-GT40.jpg
    35517-GT40.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 363
This any good?

BEGIN:
Seller assumes all responsibility for listing this item.

They offer for Ford GT 40 marks of 1 with valid street admission.

For sale, one rare (approx. 16 vehicles in Germany) and legendary Ford GT 40 marks of 1. The vehicle is a Replica of the repeated Le Mans very famous in the sixties winner. Because this vehicle is one, the probably last Ford GT 40 with a valid street admission, I give up my hobby only with a heavy heart.

The vehicle is complete and on a grid pipe frame is built up, owns behind across steering wheel and in front a front axle from the Ford standard technology. The Radaufhängungen and the brake assembly likewise come from the standard technology. The bodywork is manufactured from fiberglass to reinforced plastic and became only a grounded. It is not mounted yet completely finally and also not yet painted. Now would have to be made halt still pretty. The engine is 5.0 V8 SEFI 302CID from a Ford mustang with an output of 158 kw / 5200rpm. The vehicle is fitted out with 4 catalysts and 2 Lambda sensors and is thereby classified pollutant arm (emission friendly?). The gearbox is a UN1 long from the Renault alpine with specially made bellhousing.

The tyres are new all round. On front 225/50 VR 15 on 8JJx15 H2 ET 9.5 Revolution and on Rear 285/50 VR 15 on 10JJx15 H2 ET 15.9 Revolution. The vehicle was registered in 1996, is the first hand and was no more given notice of removal since him. From time lack only a little driven.

Inspection of the vehicle can take place any time after absprache. (????????)

This is private sales under exclusion of every guarantee.

END -

A bit odd to read but easier than the German version I hope... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Back