'88 G50 on eBay

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
\'88 G50 on eBay

This is posted by German Auto Dismantlers who are the eBay spin off of PAP near Atlanta. They spun off several branches of the company a while back. They are a well known outfit who is very trustworthy and backs a pretty extensive race team. Like any big organization, they have a screw up now and again, but will go out of their way to make things right or at least that has been my experience. I bought my first G50 from them and when it arrived without the fork parts it only took one email to get everything sent to me. Bye the way it came in an enclosed 3/4" plywood box, packed with foam rubber (that I still use around the shop to this day) with pallet skids on it. The parts do come from dismantled wrecks so you should ask for peripheral stuff and you have a better than even chance of getting it, to a point of course. They probably won't give you the half shafts, but if you ask for the trans side CVs, I'd bet you have a good shot at getting them.

Anyway the '88 G50 has an opening price of $999 on it with reserve not met. The auction will last 8 days from now, ending 10:19:15AM eastern on 11/22/04
400-911-88-0002.jpg

Regards,
Lynn

Back