Chuck, check this out. Same old $hit-Different day!

Anyone wanting to bid on this it has been listed many times before & they guy has changed his mind (Sellers remorse?). So, if interested, ask him to pay your airfare if he backs out of the deal...again!

Had to laugh when I saw that. Made the mistake of showing the wife he had the car for sale again. Flash of anger there (she was more pissed than me since she thought I deserved the car). Made her go sit in the better car we ended up with. Calmed her right down. Nothing like that rumble.

BTW, your car is sharp. It's great that your perseverance paid off. Of the many guys I've spoken to who were interested in getting a GT, you are one of the few I ever heard who had as much a burning desire as the others here.

I'm thinking about having a new motor built by your engine builder. I got an ex-boss with a Carrera GT and I hate a fair fight.

Best,

Chuck

Thanks for the kind words! If I can assist in any way, please let me know. Keith's shop is up in Arkansas, but he has a nice retail shop in Dallas (Plano).

On another note, you headed off to Krispi Kreme anytime soon?

No KKD for me. Winding up here (I thought) but was just asked about another time extension. I've now been here 2 times longer post petition than pre petition. Oh and I received an email asking me to make a 5 year anniversary employee gift selection. I couldn't stop laughing for a week.

I've had a ton of emails about the Chicago car. Trying hard to stay objective.

Best,

Chuck

Back