Lola T70 Spider - GD

Ron Earp

Admin
Almost looks like they one they used in a few press/demo shots. Are they still doing the cars? They used to advertise the cars on the site but about a year or more ago they wrote and didn't want to do any adverts, and didn't seem interested in producing the car any more.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
If there is no reserve someone could bag a bargain...
I know Craig Bramscher wanted 100k for that car originally.

$old for 52.5k USD - Somebody got a smokin' hot deal!!!!!! Was it you Scott?

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
That is a good deal for the drivetrain etc. that car carried. Even if some areas weren't up to what the buyer wanted there is enough of a bargain there that they can fix that. Good deal.

R

I tried Randy but I chickened out @ 42500. I have a financial backer, an automotive venture capitalist, if you will, we planned on flipping it @ a profit. Either Mecum or Barret Jackson. The car needs several thousand dollars just to be registered, ie a windshield. In Ma. that would quite the feat just to get done legally. Currently this is priced @ 3000 dollars plus shipping of probably 1000 dollars. We would have put on some stripes to break up the sea of blue, ($1500-2000) and had some one off correct looking T70 wheels CNC'D by Boyd's (4000?). Plus transport to Ma = $2000. Also in the states IMHO it would have been more saleable with Smiths gauges and RHD/RHS, so it looked "CORRECT". 64.5K before its registered and on the road to market it. All in all I got scared and didn't wan't to risk a loss.

Something else will come along....
Regards,
Scott

Last edited:
Back