Demister grille

Charlie M

Supporter
This is the same guy that's selling the body latches. Anyone know him? He has only has 5 feedback comments and only one of them as a seller.

Charlie

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Charlie,

The fellow who offered the demister grille and body latches on eBay is none other than MDAs Mark Sibley... reputation alone should put your mind at ease.

Given that every now and then something unplanned and unfortunate happens, even to the best of us, it would be prudent to use Paypal to complete the transaction.

Best,

T.

Received mine - the quality & detail are top notch.

Chris

Attachments

• MDA Demister Vent_01.jpg
    MDA Demister Vent_01.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 384
  • MDA Demister Vent_02.jpg
    MDA Demister Vent_02.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Hate to say it, but the GT40 grills I've seen don't have screw holes in the front edge. They have little clips or tabs that slip into slots. You would have a tough time getting a screw driver in under the windshield to install the screws.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
There are two types.
GTD versions have holes and the original GT40 grille has tabs.
Bend a couple of small angles for tabs and screw them on to the front hole positions if there is a problem.

Last edited:
My wife was bidding on it, but was out bid in the last few minutes. Oh well, better luck next time. I'm just impressed that she is so supportive! I'll have to tell her not to be so cheap next time.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
My wife was bidding on it, but was out bid in the last few minutes. Oh well, better luck next time. I'm just impressed that she is so supportive! I'll have to tell her not to be so cheap next time.

What a GEM you have there Mark!!!!

I'd like to have one of these grills for my car but quite honestly for anything more than $100 US, I'll cut one out of aluminum and cut the slits with a wiz-wheel...

I've got one for a 65 Mustang that I can make fit by cutting and re-glassing the top of the dash. Since I'm planning on covering my dash with leather anyway - the body work does not have to be absolutely perfect..

Sorry to have drifted off course on the thread...

Back