Greenwich Concours

Hi
The Greenwich Concours was way cool. J6 took "Best Post War Competion Car",there was an original MKI street car beautiful in BRG with Boranis an orginal 427 SC Cobra with a bill of sale from the local Ford dealer for $7250, and over 300 other cars! Two forum members stopped by, one had driven with his son all the way from Maine!
Best
Jim

Congratulations, Jim! Your car is amazing and its showing is certainly justified. I am sorry that I was unable to attend, as soccer games, little-league games, and my daughter's eighth birthday party precluded the six-hour round trip for me. Please let us know when and where you will be competing with your car again.

Regards,
Mark

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Jim, just to state my appreciation for all your posts and news. I could not get up to Greenwich, but I hope you will keep us up on when you and your car will appear at shows. There are very few owners of original GT40s putting much on the Forum, let alone one of the most unusual and historic ones. I am delighted to read your posts, and I think everyone else is as well.
Jim Rosenthal

Back