Lime Rock Vintage Race/Show

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Jim !!!!
Do you know, if there will be any other Lola T70's there ?? I am very interested in seeing your car. You asked in another post, which car I have. Unfortunately, it is not an original factory car. I found a " NEW " Marauder Lola, that had been sitting in a storage building.
THANKS, and I hope to meet you at Lime Rock !!

That's a shame. I think the T-70 coupe is
as pretty a car as any sports racer, but
apparently their market size is too small.

The GTD T-70 looked nice, but I wanted a replica I could build over time and source the parts locally. Marauder was the only
other kit I could find with an authentic looking body.

Maybe someday someone will buy their molds
and sell kits.

MikeDD

I just got the Vintage Festival flyer. Scheduled to appear (subject to change of course) are Group 1 through 8 cars including Chaparral I, Cobra 289, Daytona, Corvettes, Jaguar D & E type, Lotus 7 and 26 R,Shelby GT-350, Ferrari 330 P2 P3 P4 312 512 and 312PB, Ford GT-40, Lola T-70, Porsche 906, 908, 910 & 917, Trans Am Camaros, Mustangs, Cougars, and Cudas. Looks like a good take. I may be spending the weekend.Brian

I sure hope someone has put in an order for 4 days of sunshine for the Lime Rock Vintage festival this coming weekend!

When Ray Christopher still owned GTD they had a very nice T-70 coupe that was using most of the same running gear as their 40 - some differences in the frame around the fuel tanks. You might try to contact Ray at GTD Racing or Roger Marsh at GTD Super Cars.If they don't have the body molds they might be able to give you a contact

Back