"Powered By Ford" Featured At Irvine, Ca. Cars & Coffee

All,
I would like to let anyone interested know we are featuring "POWERED BY FORD" this Saturday May 12th in our Irvine, California FORD-PAG Cars & Coffee "Featured Marque" area. So please bring out any interesting "POWERED BY FORD" car(for the "Featured Marque" area) or for that matter any interesting car of any marque for the rest of the show. If you don't know about our FORD-PAG "Cars & Coffee" you are missing out! It is every Saturday from 7am - 9:30am and is THE place in Southern California for the car or bike enthusiast on any given Saturday morning . Any interesting wheels are welcome including motorcycles. We regulary have a 'Featured Marque" and support all the car clubs. This Saturday please bring out anything "POWERED BY FORD" such as GT40's, Cobras, Panteras, Mangustas, Tigers, DFV Cosworth F1's(we have trailer space), Lotus Cortinas etc. You can check out previous C&C's at Autoworks Photography - powered by SmugMug and find directions on how to get there at Autoworks Photography - powered by SmugMug. So bring out those Cobras, GT40's and Ford GT's in force! We have room for over 500 display cars and hundreds of spaces for spectators. A typical Saturday is packed with everything from Abarth to Zagato, from the most exotic to the most pedestrian. We also bring out our own showcars from time to time. Everyone is welcome and its FREE!!! We also have coffee and breakfast items out by the cars and our cafe is open for hot breakfasts.

Thank you and see you there!
Freeman Thomas
Director of Advanced Design
Ford Motor Company

Last edited:
I was there last Saturday with my GT40 and it was terrific...some unbelievable cars. Sorry I won't make it this Saturday for the "Powered by Ford" event as I have other plans.

Back