Exeter Kit Car Show

The Kit Car Show at Westpoint, Exeter is on this weekend, is anyone going?, taking thier 40 maybe? It would be nice to meet up and put names to faces or whatever!! :D

Hi Murry

I will be at the show on Saturday, unlike yours my KVA is all but ready for the SVA, and like yours in gulf colours.

If you want to meet up then give me a call 07836 234091.

there are a couple of pics of mine on "ricks wannabe KVA" thread

All the best
Richard.
Living in Bristol

Hi,

I'll be there from Friday through to Sunday evening, probably somewhere close to the bar, or on the Funbuggies Freestyle stand. Not in the 40 this year- decided to freeze my nuts of and drive the buggy down!

Jerry

Looking at the weather,! it's going to be wet (very?) on Sunday. I shall be out in the open air working on my Maggie on Sat so I reckon it's Sunday for me. 07748 (mobile) 773112 for anyone wishing to contact me.
Richard, looks like I may miss you but as you are only up Bristol, I have relatives in Swindon so it's on the way!! I may pick your brains.!
Andy will surely look you up.
Jerry, hope your wet weather gear is up to scratch! Hopefully we will meet up.
If we don't, I am sure we will all enjoy it anyway! :pepper:

Martin, Hugh, give us a ring if you like, if you are there on Sunday, 07748 ** 773112 (the stars are to try and stop any search engines) then at least we can say hello in person.

Illness prevented me from attending the Exeter show, was it good? did any '40's turn up? any pictures?
Thanks

Simon

I was there on the Sunday.
Shame we didn't meet up Murray. Maybe next time.
Here are a couple of shots of a very nice MDA and another little rocket that took my eye. Photo quality isn't that great, sorry.
MDA had 48 IDA's on an original FAV spec manifold + ZF trans. There was another MDA Gt40 on the stand, very nice in Indigo black with silver stripes, unfortunately my photo didn't come out too well.

Attachments

• DSCN2420 [640x480].JPG
    DSCN2420 [640x480].JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 552
  • DSCN2422 [640x480].JPG
    DSCN2422 [640x480].JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 547
  • DSCN2424 [640x480].JPG
    DSCN2424 [640x480].JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 561
Hi Murray et al
I was at the show on the MDA stand, if you visited you probably spoke to me, mine is the "nice" indigo Mk1 that was there. The car is fully built and on the road, it was completed this September and I have done only 500 miles in it so it is just run in. I live in Torquay so anyone in the Devon area might see it running about although the weather isn't really right just at the moment. I will be doing other shows with MDA as they come up so if anyone fancies a lift some time or just a drive to get a taster for when they finish theirs, just give me a call.

Back