Factory Open Day - Roaring Forties?

On Friday I received and invitation to the Roaring Forties factory open day. Did anyone else get such a thing? It was emailed to me with a jpeg attachment.
As I live in Melbourne I figure I'll drop by, even though I'm not quite ready to build one right now.
I rang them today and they said that it was legit and all were welcome. Does this the sort of thing happen often? That is, if I miss it are there more similar things going on to attend?

Jon.

The invitation says 24th May, (Saturday) at their factory (1/29 Hanrahan Street, Thomastown) 11am to 3pm.
I think more invitations were to go out from what Cassy (RF chick) said. Apparently a barby and car show day.
Do you want me to forward the email onto you?
Jon.

I'm going. I think it's an opportunity for potential customers to look at product and ask lots of questions.:blank:

I will definitely be asking lots of quesions as I'm keen to do the kit but want to amke sure i'm not making a rod for my own back...

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
There was a BBQ about 5 months ago and I recall the boys saying they would try and do these more regularly. It's good to see it happening and I suppose it will be the first event since they moved into new premises too.

Bill

hello guys. i'll be in melbourne from the 18 may over from the uk. would be good to catch up with the aussie chapter. i build the body shells for mick sollis's Southern GT and replacement body panels for GTD's.
regards Lee

Back