Classics at the Castle

Hi Murry, are you up run up to the show, Julian not got the full address yet its near Yeovil, its £8 to enter car in the show, will try to get full details later, it is also listed in the clubs mag on events page, Andy

Hi Andy, not quite sure what's happening on that day yet, poss a suprise that I'm not supposed to know about!! Do you need a passenger then? Anyway the event is at Sherbourne Casle and Lakeside Gardens in Sherbourne. DT9 3PY. Looks a nice place. Organised by Merlin Events. Google Sherbourne Castle and check out the events. Catch you later,

Hi Andy, not quite sure what's happening on that day yet, poss a suprise that I'm not supposed to know about!! Do you need a passenger then? Anyway the event is at Sherbourne Casle and Lakeside Gardens in Sherbourne. DT9 3PY. Looks a nice place. Organised by Merlin Events. Google Sherbourne Castle and check out the events. Catch you later,

Thanks for the address, you are welcome to a lift, will give you a call near the date, Andy

Malcolm

Supporter
Ah Sherborne! Went to school there. There are two castles, the old and the new. Find one and you have found the other! One is distinctly in better condition than the other too and neither made a good smoking or drinking den for teenagers! The castle will be signposted for sure with the brown signs you get for tourist stuff. Should be simple to get to once you reach Sherborne.

Olim fuit monacorum,
schola nostra sedes,
puer regius elorum.. blah blah blah....Vivat Edwardus Sextus Vivat!

Never could remember the old school song and my spelling of it still sucks!

Sorry for intruding on a perfectly sensible thread :)

Hi,

Before being forced reluctantly up North I lived in Devon and Dorset and used to go on the superb Bristol to Weymouth and Bournemouth classic car runs.

These were organised by a chap called Keith McGee, he went on to form Melrin events who are running Classics at the Castle.

If Keith is still involved, I’m sure it will be a really good event

Back