Roll Call: Carlisle

Ron,

I will be there , without my car however. Since it's still in the build stages!
See you there. Are you showing your 40 at the RCR stand?

Cheers,

I usually go to show off my GT40 and Lola Coupe bodies I make, but not this year. I can't justify the cost & too much work to do. Also, a few of the kit car manufacturers are out of business, spectator turn out has fallen off over the past few years and it usually rains one of the three days. I'm only out the cost of my display spot. Next year maybe!

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Ron, I should be there today, possibly through very early tomorrow? What time will you be getting there?

Ron,

I should be there late Friday and Saturday - I'm leaving shortly!

Hope to see you there!

John
P.S. What is your cell phone number?

:thumbsup:

I was there Friday and had a fun day. Weather was good. Met Rick Muck and his team. They had a nice SPF in Ford France livery on display. Talked to Scott with Tornado USA at his stand (his car looked very nicely turned out) CAV had a Gulf liveried car there that looked sweet. ERA was there in force with a grouping of 5 cars or so including a beautiful 289 slabside Cobra in black with red upholstery. I think if I were to go the Cobra route, that would be the car for me! They are so much better looking IMO. RCR had not arrived yet, which was disappointing. I wanted to see the SLC.

Later, my brother and I retired to the Market Cross English Pub which we found to be very refreshing indeed.

All in all, an excellent weekend...

Eric,

Sorry I missed you at the Market Cross on Friday evening. By that point we were totally wiped out from the Kit Car Builder photo shoot and being swamped with customers / potential customers.

Non stop from 08:30 - 19:30 hrs!

You're right about ERA's showing. Peter and his crew certainly do build beautiful cars:thumbsup:.

All in all a great weekend and looking forward to next year.

S

Back