Maclean's Bridge Car Show 15th May - Brisbane, Australia

Maclean's Bridge is back on again this Sunday.

It's always a great event and with the move to Lakeside Raceway this year, I think it will be bigger than ever.

There are always a nice line up of GT40 replica's there. Plus a heap of Cobra's and a premium selection of classic and sports cars. Always some very interesting vehicles and there are always a few surprises, you just never know what will turn up.

Welcome to the MacLean's Bridge Classic Car Display Website

Look for us in a trade stand as we will have at least 4 RCR vehicles in attendance covering a nice range of models: RCR-40, SL-C & SL-R.

Hoping to see you there.

Having had a bad weekend on the 40, I decided to jump a jet and have a look at this McLeans Bridge show.

Simply the best car show I have been to. All sports cars, I was staggered at the number and quality of the display.

40's, Cobras, Clubbies, and everything else from Model T's to current Astons and Fazzazas. At best guess, about 450 cars, and only about 8 examples of Ford and GM - but these were exceptional. I now know where Triumph owners go to munch on chicken and sink white wine.

Thanks to Wayne from the Qld 40's, I picked up a cam, and had chats with other 40 guys, all adding to the knowledge of the breed.

Well done all. Top day, top venue. I will be back.

Clive

I reckon the show took the organisiers by surprise at the number of display vehicles and crowd numbers. And for Clive to travel from Canberra for the show, not to just warm up but have a great day and want to return is a testiment to its sucess.
I posted a few photo's on the ClubGt40 site at:

The Committee

And Flatchat, dont you wish you still owned a 40

Wayne

Back