Party! Party! Party!

Howard Jones

Supporter
I will be hosting my annual GT40 party again this year. All worldwide GT40 owners are invited to attend with their car. If you can, then come. Other cool cars welcome also.
If you are visiting the area from overseas or accross the US without your car then comeon by anyway.

Free barbecue, beer, soda. Wives and kids welcome (I have a pool, you bringem you watch em)

When: October 15th 2011

Time: Mid morning 10am ish until we all go home, last time about 6pm ish.

Where: Beaver Creek Ct. San Ramon California 94582 (Google it)

Please RSVP or contact me via PM or email for exact address and my Ph number.

(If you want to see a SLC in progress then I have one of those also)

See ya!

Howard

Howard,

That weekend conflicts with the Shelby Club's Fall Classic track event at Thunderhill. Instead of tipping cold ones that weekend, you should be thrashing on your GT40 on the track!

- Fall Classic 2011 Open Track

Any chance the party date could change? I'm already committed to the Shelby Club event...and you should be too!

Hope to see you--twice! :thumbsup:

You know me Howard - I'm always in for free grub :) Looking forward to seeing your 'mini-mesa' side scoops. Howard says I have to bring something cool to gain admittance this year. Apparently a Dodge Dually Diesel does not leave the right impression.

Party On

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Howard,

I know I have been to your place a couple of times, but if you could PM my your address It would be a help, thanks!

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Howard,

Thanks again for having us over and the great BBQ, It was nice to see you again and meet some more of the folks here on the site.

Thanks again!

Yes it was a fun time. Always enjoy seeing and meeting new people. A lot of Cobra's this year and a nice GT40 MK II (?) I really should pay more attention. Jim's rehabilitated 40 made the scene as well.

It was all fun and games right up until a certain family member high tailed it over the hiking trail.....

Back