50th Anniversary of the Cobra

The Ford-Cobra-Shelby Reunion is celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Cobra April 19-21 at the Los Angeles County Fairplex. This event is open to all Ford Powered vehicles and includes:
3 Full days of open Track on the Old Pomona Road Course
The Grand Opening of the Cobra Exhibit provided by Lynn Park at the NHRA Wally Parks Museum featuring The King Cobras' that were driven by Dave MacDonald and Parnelli Jones. Cocktail parties, a tribute dinner for Carroll Shelby, VIP Hospitality, a Top Fuel Cacklefest, a poker run, car show, premium goody bag and entry to the Fabulous Fords Forever event.
For futher information and registration please contact:
[email protected]

I will be sure to pass this along to my friend with the USRRC Cobra just on the off chance that he hasn't been notified. Thanks for passing this along.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
You might be mistaking Ms Lynn Rose for Mr Lynn Park. And yes he will more likely be bringing El Cid along with several other cars from his collection.

Yes I am! Didn't look close and thought Mr. Park might be here. I talk to him rarely and as I remember El Cid (Hans, the owner was a cousin of a friend) as the local drag Cobra.

Back