Cars and Cappuccino - Sunday March 11th, Charlotte, NC

Hi All,

Just wanted to make the GT40 folks aware of this event. It is a European sports car gathering in Charlotte every second Sunday - weather permitting. Mostly Porsche's, Ferrari's and Lamborghini's, but MANY of us have a big soft spot for the racing Fords.

Feel free to drop by and join the fun. The easiest thing to do is check out the event info on the Facebook page.

Cars and Cappuccino | Facebook

Hope to see some of you there!

Robin Thompson, the official 2012 photographer for Cars and Cappuccino, just rolled out a batch of fresh studio shots of the Olthoff Superperformance GT40 in the Gulf livery from this past weekend. See this link to his website.

art and racing

And after visiting his site, stop by our Facebook page too! ; )

Cars and Cappuccino | Facebook

FYI, he has a batch of road course shots he is obliged to hold off on showing. I
got a quick peek of a few and them and they look pretty awesome. Hopefully he can post some of those soon too.

Does Dennis ever bring down one of his cars?

Not yet. This is the first month I posted to this forum. The event is only 4 months old. Timing was tough this month as this event fell right in between Amelia Island and Sebring.

So...you could beat him to it and be the first! ; )

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Boy I wish I could but you are a bit too far for me ha. Dennis and his MkII would be an impressive sight and sound pulling into your event. I think he's out and about racing most of the time but twist his arm and get him to drive something loud down there one weekend :)

Back