Goodwood Revival Schedule

I think they usually only publish the final timetable after the Festival but the gist of which race is which day can be obtained from their website eg 'what is the itinerary' here Event FAQs & from the news section

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
The pinicle event to attend for those that were not around back in the day. I hope one of you will post many pictures and video.

Charlie Farley

Supporter
I hear from an 'insider' that Goodwood are having problems attracting enough GT40's. Bear in mind that a far more important race is soon after - Spa.

Spa Six Hours

No. 1 GT40 Voyades/Hadfield
No. 2 GT40 Lynn
No. 3 GT40 Glasel/Brack
No. 4 GT40 Henderson/Henderson/Macari
No. 9 GT40 Kjallgren/Littlejohn/Twyman
No.12 GT40 Wright/Gans/Wolfe
No.15 GT40 Gaudard/Neurrisse/Galant
No.17 GT40 Mens/Lillingston-Price
No.37 GT40 Walker/Jordan
No.40 GT40 Wills
No.98 GT40 De Doncker/Stretton

No.59 Porsche 911 is was going to drive.

John

In Monterey I spoke with Andy Prill, driver of P/1080. He told me that they are fudging the traditional 1966 cutoff date to allow all original GT40s regardless of manufacture date or specification, including P/1080. He says they are expecting 30+ GT40s in an all-GT40 race!!! :thumbsup:

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
Dang it I wish I was going! The has to be the GT40 enthusiast event of all time for those not around back in the day.

In Monterey I spoke with Andy Prill, driver of P/1080. He told me that they are fudging the traditional 1966 cutoff date to allow all original GT40s regardless of manufacture date or specification, including P/1080. He says they are expecting 30+ GT40s in an all-GT40 race!!! :thumbsup:

I have a friend that owns GT40P/1016 and they would not let him race saying it was too late in period. Yet its a a 1965 built car a MKII that came third in the 1966 deadheat. He also owns a later GT40 and they wanted like in previous time to be put back to pre 1966 specs.

Regards Allan

Hello to all members lucky to be able to visit Goodwood ;

Please please if finding any 908 or 907 with rear bonnets and doors open could you take hundreds of pics and post them ????????????????

Thousand thanks in advance !!
And enjoy your visit

Back